2022 Sideline Pass Request
This season, sideline passes must be requested through the form below. Requests may be made on a single game basis beginning each Sunday of game week at 12 PM until Wednesday at 5 PM when the form will close (or until we hit the maximum amount of requests for available sideline passes). If awarded, notification will be received via email no later than Thursday at 5 PM. A maximum of one sideline pass may be awarded this season.
Game Day Protocol:
- A sideline pass alone does not permit entry into Gaylord Family - Oklahoma Memorial Stadium for the game. You must have your own ticket for the game
- If awarded, only one sideline pass may be awarded to you in a season
- To access the field and receive a sideline pass, you will meet Josh Norman, Director of SOUL Mission, or other pre-determined OU Member no later than 1 hour prior to kick-off at the location communicated in your award notification email
- While on the field, you must always wear your credential where it is visible
- While on the field, you must stay in the designated pre-communicated area (east side of south endzone)
- Alcohol is not permitted on the sideline
- If any of the above items are broken, you will be removed and sideline privileges revoked.
- To complete your sideline pass request, click the button below. For questions, please contact Josh Norman at email@example.com.